Peter Hartogs has over 15 years of experience in the media business, most recently as vice president for business development at Landmark Media, Inc. In that role, he has acquired numerous high-level titles, and expanded the company into new arenas. Hartogs began his career at CNN, where he quickly rose to become a producer in the medical unit. Following CNN, Hartogs became the nationally recognized public relations director at Children's National Medical Center in Washington. While there, he handled numerous high-profile cases that garnered worldwide attention, developing PR skills that he still uses as a consultant on special projects.
Michael Watts is an award-winning television producer with over 20 years of experience, most recently as a Supervising Producer with CNN's "Larry King Live." While at the show, Watts produced interviews with all the living U.S. presidents, numerous world leaders, and A-list celebrities. He was responsible for pulling together the shows biggest and best productions, but maintains his true passion is telling stories, which is the mission of Landmark Media Productions. View Michael's Demo Reel here.
Sample of Awards credits:
- PromaxBDA, Gold Medal, Larry King Live 25th Anniversary, 2010
- Peabody Award, CNN Coverage of the Gulf Oil Spill, 2010
- Gracie Award, Larry King Live, Interview with Katherine Callaway Hall, 2009
- BMI Film & Television Music Awards, Larry King Live Theme Music, 2008 & 2009
- Broadcast Design Association Bronze Award, Larry King, 50 Years in Broadcasting Open, 2008
- Peabody Award, CNN Coverage of the Presidential Election, 2008
- Genesis Award, Humane Society of US, Larry King Live, Dog & Cat Fur Trade, 2006
- Alfred I. duPont Award, CNN Coverage of Hurricane Katrina, 2005
- Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Emmy Award Nomination, Larry King Live Interview with Mattie Stepanek, 2003
- New York Festival Award, Silver Medal, Larry King Live, Year in Review, 2002
- New York Festival Award, Silver Medal, Larry King Live, Music Compilation Show, 2002
- Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Special Recognition, 9/11 Coverage, 2002